-  Communication, Media and Popular Culture in Northern Nigeria. Proceedings of the First International conference organized by the Department of Mass Communications, Bayero University, Kano, 12-13th July 2006. Ed. Abdalla Uba Adamu, Umar Faruk Jibril, Mustapha N. Malam, Balarabe Maikaba and Gausu Ahmed. Kano: Department of Mass Communications.
-  Fulfilling the Mandate: Kano Under Shekarau, 2003-2007, edited by Abdalla Uba Adamu, Ibrahim Ado Kurawa and Mustapha Isa. Kano: Research and Documentation Directorate, Government House, 2010.
-  Understanding School Climate and Culture.Proceedings of Seminars and Workshops in Education and Development Organized by Inuwar Jama’ar Kano (Kano Forum), edited by Abdalla Uba Adamu. Kano: Inuwar Jama’ar Kano, 2009.
-  Hausa Home Videos: Technology, Society and Economy:Proceedings of the First International Conference on Hausa Films, August, 2003, edited by Abdalla Uba Adamu, Umar Faruk Jibrin and Yusuf Adamu. Kano, Nigeria. Kano: Center for Hausa Cultural Studies, 2004.
-  Islam and the History of Learning in Katsina, Edited by Abdalla Uba Adamu and Isma’ila Abubakar Tsiga. Ibadan: Spectrum Publishers, 1997.
-  Building the Citadel: Thirty Years of University Education in Kano, 1964-1994.(Edited by Alkali, I. A., Tsiga, I. A, and Abdalla Uba Adamu) Kano, Nigeria: Bayero University Kano, 1995.